Welcome to Congregation Tehillah
No front page content has been created yet.
Mitzvah of the Week
Per the New York Board of Rabbis:
Religious tradition teaches us to open our doors widely to those in need. We at The NYBR work to fulfill this sacred obligation throughout the year using funds raised during the Annual Passover Campaign.
The NYBR Passover Campaign
- Provides Seder packages bringing Festival food to over 4000 New Yorkers.
- Facilitates four holiday celebrations each year for developmentally disabled youths and adults.
- Brings ongoing spiritual support to victims of elder abuse and domestic violence.
- Supports training and education to confront child abuse and human trafficking.
- Enables Chaplains to dispense compassionate care on a daily basis to individuals in nursing homes, assisted living, mental health and developmental facilities as well as correctional institutions.
Whether helping a family when illness strikes, providing care to victims of abuse, responding to disaster or assisting the community in the face of crisis, The NYBR meets the ongoing challenges of aiding those who are most vulnerable among us. Click here to donate.